CLICK HERE for HCSD PowerSchool Registration Portal
SCHOOL BOUNDARIES: To locate your zoned school, click here. The School Boundaries list is to be used as a reference; please contact the district office for school availability.
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is ongoing for children that live within the Hillsborough City School District. See below for hours and required documents.
2020-2021 REGISTRATION: Registration is held at the District Office, 300 El Cerrito Avenue, Hillsborough. See below for hours and required documents.
2019 Fall Kindergarten Informational Tours for North, South and West Hillsborough Elementary Schools:
- September 17, 2019 - 8:45-9:45 AM
- October 15, 2019 - 8:45-9:45 AM
Registration Dates and Procedures
- Registration will be held at the Hillsborough City School District Office, 300 El Cerrito Avenue, Hillsborough.
- Siblings attending Hillsborough Recreation Preschool Program should register during the “without siblings” designated time.
- Children entering kindergarten must be five years old by September 1, 2020 and live within the boundaries of the Hillsborough City School District. Elementary school assignment is based on your zoned home school.
- The registration process for new students that live within the boundaries of Hillsborough entering grades Kindergarten thru eight will be ongoing throughout the summer. Registration occurs between 8:30 AM -1:00 PM and 2:00 PM–4:00 PM.
The following items are required to register your child:
- Your child’s ORIGINAL birth certificate
- Your child’s up-to-date immunization records/booklet
- A current water or PG & E bill
- Your 2019-2020 property tax bill or lease agreement (notarized)
- Auto insurance, last year’s taxes or home insurance